Extreme Auto will help you have a great auto repair experience!
- We will help you make an educated decision even if you know little about a vehicles mechanical function.
- The right people, the right training and the right tools.
- Our goal is to get you back on the road fast and keep you on the road.
- We treat each of our customers with respect through the whole process, including and especially if a problem arises!
- We are your advocate, it’s your money, you will always feel like you are in the drivers seat through the whole repair or service process.
- We are committed to providing the best experience with auto repair you will ever have
Meet The Owner
“After 20 plus years in the auto industry, and hearing story upon story of bad experiences at other shops, I worked for the last 15 years to create a professional, comfortable, no pressure auto repair and service experience for everyone. All of our services have been designed with you in mind!
Extreme Auto Service … We Work For You!”
— Justin Manning, Owner
Our goal is to work as one team, to help you manage your vehicle ownership experience, by being your advocate. Using our knowledge and experience to help you make the best informed decision on your vehicle needs. We believe that a lifetime relationship with you, is the key to understanding your needs and fulfilling those needs, every time.
- We employ Master ASE Certified Technicians
- We are A Certified County Emissions Repair Facility
- Our Staff is required to take continuing automotive training, to stay up to date for you!
- We believe you should expect more than you have ever experienced at any other repair or maintenance facility. From our 24 month – 24,000 mile warranty, our On-Demand Shuttle Service to helping you with any automotive related questions, we are here for you!
Service with you in mind! Just over the bridge in Centerville!
Consumer Protection Tip
Consumer Protection Tip
Never give a shop authorization to tear down your motor or transmission without a worst case scenario bid, before they start. That way you can make a decision based on that price and not some beginning point low price. Once torn down, you are stuck. Complete auto repair serving Kaysville, Fruit Heights, Farmington, Centerville, Bountiful, Woods Cross and surrounding communities. Auto Repair from people who care.
What Our Customers Say…
Car repairs are never something you look forward to. I am grateful that when I have to bring my car in for repairs, I can bring it to Extreme Auto. Having a place you can trust means everything. Justin always explains things so well, and never pressures, only advises and recommends. I am always impressed with the quick and kindly service. If you have to wait at the shop, I love the comfortable waiting room with a fun place for the kids to play, or watch TV.
Extreme Auto Service
707 North 1000 West, Suite 5
Centerville, Utah 84014
Just over the Bridge in Centerville